Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hope!

With the upcoming anniversary of my mother's suicide, one word has been weighing heavy on my mind. That word is Hope. When a person becomes so saddened, depressed, and hopeless, they feel that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You may have heard of the term tunnel vision. The person can only focus on their deep, extreme hopelessness. If there is no hope that tomorrow will be better and bring some sort of answer to your problems, then what do you do? You become hopeless, helpless, and lose your way.

There is hope in Jesus Christ. Once you have a relationship with Him and know, that you know, that you know that He SAVES! He will and CAN bring you through whatever the problem may be. There is No problem or struggle that Faith cannot see you through. I have lived that and my life is a living testimony of what faith in Jesus Christ can see you through.

October 9, 1992 was the worst day of my life. This day changed the course of my life forever. God has given me a heart to help others. He has given me a message of HOPE. He has given me a kind heart and an ear ready to listen to other's problems and guide them through life's struggles. Jesus walks beside us, at times he carries us, but he is always, always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment